Heretic Hexen Collection GoG Classic-I KnoW
In a twisted medieval dimension, undead creatures and bestial horrors have done the unthinkable–callously slaughtering your entire race. Your friends. Your family. Eliminated. But the nightmare has just begun. Wielding ungodly weapons such as the Firemace and Hellstaff and casting spells from the Tomes of Power, you must seek your vengeance. Or die trying.
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse lurk in the shadows before you. They are Death, Pestilence, Famine, and War. They are the root of all that is evil. They are the least of your worries. The last know Serpent Rider, Eidolon, lives. As the Necromancer, the Assassin, the Crusader, or the Paladin, you must defeat the dark generals and their Hell-spawned legions before you can face the Archfiend and attempt to end his ravenous onslaught. Go in peace and you will surely die.
While you were battling the evil forces of D’Sparil, the other Serpent Riders were busy sowing the seeds of destruction in other dimensions. One such dimension is the decaying world where Hexen takes place. A world littered with the mangled corpses of nonbelievers and inhabited by the undead followers that executed them. Only three humans &endash; a warrior, a mage and a cleric &endash; have escaped the leaders’ vicious spell. Now these brave souls have sworn to crush the evil regime that threatens to destroy the world forever. Separated upon entering the mystical portal, the three are forced to attempt on their own what they had hoped to do together: find Korax’s stronghold, destroy him and restore order in the physical world.
Where HeXen Ends, the True Nightmare Begins. Deathkings of the Dark Citadel is the only official expansion of the original HeXen game. This add-on pack features 20 new single player levels from the original HeXen team as well as a host of new multiplayer options.
Deathkings of the Dark Citadel was the first true game expansion that Raven Software ever produced. In addition to providing three new hubs for the original HeXen, the Deathkings expansion was the first multiplayer game that allowed eight players to connect to a LAN simultaneously.
- Supports up to four players via network, two by modem. Adventure through the game with a friend or crack their skull in a bloody deathmatch.
- Walk. Run. Fly. Look all around you, even up and down.
- Choose from among 7 weapons (from the simple staff to the awesome Phoenix Rod).
- Use arcane artifacts to unleash unearthly power on unsuspecting foes.
- Experience the Quake Engine’s true, polygon-based modeling for the most realistic, detailed environments ever seen in 3D gaming.
- Possess distinct spells, powers and 32 new weapons. With experience, gain levels, more hit points and certain abilities that apply to your specific character class, such as increased speed, firepower, and jump distance.
- Bludgeon your way through four demon-infested worlds – Medieval, Egyptian, Mesoamerican and Roman. Smash stained glass windows, collapse structural beams, and pulverize trees.
- Come face-to-face with Knight Archers, Fire Imps, Were-Jaguars, Skull Wizards and more. Go in with friends, or go against foes in a bloody Deathmatch. Up to 16 players can go at it via LAN and over the Internet.
- Become one of 3 heroes. Wield superhuman powers and lethal weapons.
- Walk. Run. Fly. Look all around. Inflict serious pain.
- Pillage your way through earthquakes, crumbling bridges and fog.
- Track down powerful artifacts and cast wicked spells.
Developer: Raven Software
Publisher: id Software
Release Name: Heretic Hexen Collection GoG Classic-I KnoW
Size: 646.3 MB
Links: HOME | NFO | Torrent Search
Download: UPLOADGiG – NiTROFLARE – RAPiDGATOR